The Design Education Special Intrest Group of The Design Society is set up with the general aim to provide a forum for the identification, sharing and dissemination of best practice in design education. The group brings together academics, designers, training professionals and others throughout the world who have an interest in design education at the tertiary level.
On this webpage, you will find information on the activities of the SIG. Regular events include:
- The international design education conference E&PDE
- Design education workshops
- Collaborations with national design education organisations
- Promotion of working groups to develop key design education issues
- Promotion of special design education journal issues